The GOB on Twitter : Follow US
Our purpose is to collaborate in the protection of communities and consumers by providing information, working together in projects, and through Regulatory Affair Practices - Activities. Our purpose is a chartered legally binding agreement to protect consumers and communities, we are a nonprofit charitable organization that is registered with the Department of Justice, a Foundation. And through social networking we answer questions, conduct basic investigations and provide information.
The GOB official Tweets need be from GOB Board of Governance, Global Delegates or volunteers from USA. If non of the previous is the bearer or provide information then it is not a GOB official communication. Also you will notice that our Tweets will carry our signatory “Powered” seal.
In following us on Twitter, here are some of information we provide:
- We can answer questions,
- Provide information,
- Conduct basic investigations, and
- Communicate key breaking news
Tweet with us, and retweet us to your followers and friends.
GOB Twitter Guidelines:
Through Twitter, as a microblogger, information is limited to asking basic question and begins with What are you doing? And as we seek activities to protect consumers, Tweets are integral part of our Charter to protect communities and consumers.
Through Twitter we encourage dialogue with consumers and communities of consumers about products, brands and initiatives discussed by the writer as we welcome your thoughts. While we do our best to reply to your comments, generally, we wont be able to reply to specifics within a region through Twitter. A few notes on your tweets:
- Through Twitter accompanied by the “GOB GCC Powered” mark we provide a response.
- The GOB may specifically identify the region responding, while most responses are expect to occur from the USA.
- We will not reply to personal attacks to us or to others or the use of foul language.
- Tweets should contribute to the dialogue. Thus whenever possible link any claims or complaints to sources of the information. Opinions distinguishes us from one and others, and specifically when these carry a responsible backing.