We encourage participation and participate in projects of humanitarian nature through logistical support whether natural or man-made calamities, as our resources allow. Many programs are worldwide reach including and wherein we participate or encourage participation based in our Charter:
- Combating Human Trafficking.
- Community Addiction Recovery Programs.
- Poverty (communities that are dependent on government programs or subsidies, provide farming tools, medicines and knowledge);
- Natural disasters;
- Man-made disasters (packages to soldiers away from home, holocaust survivors such as in Russia, Africa; and
- Development aid (help other countries in raising competence, emerging market role... collaborate with USAID, UNIDO and similar others).
As a Public Trust, our legally binding obligations provide true transparency and not self interest protective focus. Since the turn of the millennium the many cases of corruption have surfaced and even high-profile corruption including amoral and immoral acts are exposed by the financial crisis thereof blaming the financial sectors as conduits. It is our view that the components triggering are: the fuzziness wherein corrupt groups and enterprises operate by creating their own protective clout with lack of monitoring from the marketplace; self-indulge protective systems including self-monitoring and reporting claiming impartiality; and lax supervision by already set forth regulations as these self-interest lobby to claim being pure. To carryout and convey our legally binding charter it is money traceability that is clear and transparent as we annually report in accordance to the law, which includes legal, financial and authoritative by government entities.