International Reach -- The inception of the GOB Platform into the protection of consumers started with the fulfillment of laws and regulations through the nature of activities that we carry, and which includes recognition and accreditation. These entice signatories and bearers that provide training venues & higher education, financial, safe foods & beverages, finished goods, medical devices, healthcare, retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, security of information & confidentiality relevance, and concerns for the environment, as well as safety & health. To this effect, as a public trust, the GOB carries competence and unsurpassable impartiality in carrying out our purpose while exercising due-care.
Accreditation is a voluntary program based to endorse entities through competence, impartiality and demonstrable due-care in carrying the Charter. Through our public trust based accreditation-recognition programs are to benefit communities and consumers. Accreditation provides for signatories (recognition) and bearers (accreditation) to grant and issue certification, validation, branding and inspection activities. In this way, recognition provides for signatories to provide training and similar activities in benefitting communities and consumers. Accredited entities provide authority for third-party services following international convention.
Accreditation may be defined as a third party attestation for a given entity to convey a demonstrable evidence of its competence and impartiality to carryout specific tasks with due-care. Third-party accreditation encompass those signatories and bearers to provide certification by attesting competence of activities as these relate to goods & services, processes, systems or persons within the free market. These need be carryout in ways that are based on freedom of choice (and not for indoctrination).
Through recognition organizations can achieve a status of true relevance to their working activities such as the approval of training venues and many others activities to encourage, promote and participate within a gamut of fields and disciplines. These are carry in ways that are based on freedom of choice (not for indoctrination).
The GOB was officially formed because of the information and know-how and structure that united our knowledge and competence, proficiency, to the benefit of consumers through independence-impartiality. Furthermore, our knowledge and sources to act facing issues that relate to matters with adverse impact to consumers, we no longer being able to stay in the sidelines as observers, and the establishment of the GOB has come to pass.
The global reach that we carries allows our Platform to convey the Charter with prominence and promptly through the Technical Delegates across worldwide with the Leadership and Governance of a Board of Directors and now with hope, fortitude and purpose.
What is the Meaning of International Reach? (A few examples);
- GOB, food scientists communicate with food specialist within Western Europe raising awareness on the challenges that come about from non-intentional and intentional harm, such as U.S. based Preventive Controls.
- By way of bearers, to verify and attest education, healthcare and government administration of entire cities, through accredited certification.
- Promote, encourage and participate in service initiatives from America, as it is in the construction sectors, public and private.
- North America security specialists collaborate in projects within Western Europe and Eurasia.
- Microbiologist in Asia Pacific provides synergy food specialist in Western Europe.
- Infrastructure specialist helps in South America.
- Medical specialists in Asia Pacific collaborates in acceptable benchmarks with Middle East & North Africa.
- Medical - Pharmaceutical from the Caribbean lead communicates for awareness of change.
- European food technologist triggers concerns to food engineers in North America.
- North America leadership disseminates events and episodes favorably impacting communities and consumers.
- Eurasia international relations policy specialist makes aware on issues impacting communities and consumers.
- North American and European specialist analyze the impact of regulation over trade.
- North American finance specialist communicates on relevant issues to Eurasia, Western Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- North America signatories identify means to contaminate the supply chains for which action is taken.
- Signatories carry fundraising through donations through affairs in Mexico wherein professionals from Central America, Caribbean, South America and Europe participate.
- Food Defense advocate begins awareness in America and expands to Western Europe and Asia Pacific.
- SAMSAT POLISI studies and elects the backing of the GOB Public Trust for quality management system certification.
- Bearer attests safe foods in Iraq and Afghanistan, granting the first food safety management system certification in Iraq, and equally firsts within the region. .
Through donations, bequests, fundraising, and grants from government and mainly from the private sectors, and regulatory affairs practices we are creating a level of awareness worldwide, and making the GOB Platform and its Charter one of its kind and quickly carrying its impact worldwide. In due time and when permitted by law the Board of Directors will consider joining membership to organizations such as the International Accreditation Forum and International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation.
Our governmental trust contributes to carry over the Charter as a reality, not a fad. It is for this reason that we carry a vision to disseminate the Charter through signatories and to create a model model of collaborative effort with purpose within an honorable duty.
In such a short time we have been able to initiate activities that carryout our Charter.