In carrying out the Charter, we seek and receive grants from private sectors and government whether is for activities wherein consumers and communities benefit or to promote, encourage and participate in initiatives of products and services from America in collaboration with other world regions, in such a short time some of our accomplishments include:
- In 2008 a signatory carryout activities in protection food consumables in the World’s Fair in Zaragoza Spain applying Spanish and European Food Safety laws.
- Signatory and Bearer of the GOB | GCC carryout activities that contribute to improving the food supply chain for infants in North America.
- In Eurasia, based Türkiye, medical and healthcare sectors benefit from the GOB Accreditation - Recognition Charter.
- The Universities of Granada and Zaragoza carry advanced best-in-class courses in management of food safety systems and grants scholarship with our support, in raising the level of competence.
- GOB bearer in South East Asia honorably carries the duties of the Charter through Quality Management System certifying (ISO 9001) SAMSAT POLISI (Police at National level in countries like Indonesia).
- Bearer of the GOB Platform in unity with UNIDO carries first Food Safety Management System certification (ISO 22000) in Baghdad, Iraq. Other regions of conflict includes safe foods in Afghanistan.
As a public trust, we accept grants to conduct third party projects - studies as part of advocating protection of communities and consumers. Each project will have dimensions to result in ways that provides information to protect consumers or communities. Studies - projects are generally limited to the fields of medical devices, food safety, environmental matters, quality of goods or services, alternate energy including nuclear energy, security of information, health and safety whether in the biological, chemical or physical fields.
We also receive grants as to promote, encourage or participate in initiatives that result in benefit to goods and services from America and may include collaboration with other world regions. E.g. encourage, promote and participate in exchange of knowledge between wines from the regions of Chile at the foothills of the Andes, California regions from the South to the North of this vast region and from the Aragon (Somontano) region at the foothill of the Pyrenees of Spain.