As a non-governmental nonprofit legally binding chartered entity with the primary role to the protection of communities and consumers, we are require adhering to legal requirements for the Federal Government and the State of California, as a Public Trust. To this effect, the GOB will interact and participate with other entities of similar area of work worldwide; the GOB provides a legally binding chartered with global reach. Some of the fields wherein the GOB operates includes management systems, finished goods, foods, services, medical, energy, personnel education, safety, security, health and testing, in carrying out its Charter. To this effect standardization is undertaken when is a favorable medium to ensure consistency and a basis to update and enhance performance, this need be consumer-centric.
To become a bearer, an accredited entity, as applicant you must:
- Be a consumer-centric organization adhering to anti-fraud and anti-corruption laws and with understanding of antitrust laws and adhere to each of these.
- Have its place of business services within a regional jurisdiction wherein a GOB Delegate resides. And assure that a consumer-centric focus remains through assessments that are carried out with competence and impartially.
- Be actively engaged in business services within the jurisdiction’s regional area operated with a record of compliance to legal obligations and regulatory requirements win protecting consumers.
- The GOB at its discretion, may extend the minimum time in assessing the business requirements performance to a period greater than twelve (12) months if evidence demonstrates that results are favorable, and reduced if otherwise, for an effective assessment and conclusion of its status.
- The GOB has the right, as the TA determines, to conduct assessments of operations to assure adherence to the agreed benchmark(s) and associative scope(s).
- In recognizing other entities, governmental or private, that aligns with the Charter to establish trust and confidence with competence. This provides for bearers and signatories to carry recognition through trust worldwide with the intent to assure trust in consumer protection within the supply chains, and not to burden by adding non-value costs.
- Promptly addresses any valid complaint rendered through the GOB programs and act upon to resolve such matters in accordance to policies and procedures that comply with agreed benchmarks for accreditation or recognition.
- Comply with decisions rendered through the GOB as the Operations Policy System (OPS) manual expresses in adhering to contractual agreements in accordance with internationally recognized and generally accepted (IRGA) benchmarks.
- Adhere to the legally binding Charter of the GOB.
- Upon request provide policies, manuals, procedures, information about the entity principals and personnel deemed essential to meet the GOB adherence to internationally recognized and generally accepted benchmark such as ISO/IEC 17021, 17020, 17065, 17024 and similar others with the responsibility to provide competent, impartial and accurate reporting regarding the entity (accredited or recognized) scope of work.
- Collaborate with the GOB activities and efforts to promote self-regulation and auto-control by adhering to international benchmarks and providing donations and fundraising and helping to obtain grants as the entity determines.
- Comply with legal obligations and regulations such as licensing and bonding requirements as these are determine by federal agencies and authorities through municipality, state/province and country as integral part of the GOB adherence to internationally recognized and generally accepted benchmarking ISO/IEC 17011. However, we operate by donations and grants and not by tariffs or fees, as a public trust, beyond the commercial meaning of nonprofit organization.
- Upon request provide objective evidence upon which services rendered are carryout with competence and impartiality.
- Adherence to the GOB agreements in addressing international benchmarks and which equally applies to advertising and offerings as these are require alignment with the legally binding Charter to protect communities and consumers.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace that could allegedly or proven a failure to support the GOB OPS manual and the Charter.
- Refrain from the use of the GOB bearer and signatory marks for commercial, sales, or advertising purposes in any manner unless specifically authorized by the GOB.
- Support the principles, purposes and charter of the GOB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorable or ill repute on the GOB or your own mark.
- Adhere and fulfill the Terms of Agreement (TA) in completing the record and acceptance application protocol, including signing of the Charter for which the GOB has been granted by Federal determination.
2020 | The GOB | GCC Accreditation - Recognition Platform is a U.S. based chartered organization based public trust for which contributions are tax deductible. Through its bylaws, it means that no transfer of money to individuals’ for their own benefits (salaries, bonuses, loans) - independent third-party accreditation and recognition. The work and resources are dedicated to promote, encourage and participation to the Charter, legally binding primary and secondary purpose. Primary - to protect communities and consumers; Secondary - to promote, encourage and participate in product and service initiatives from America.