Our primary role is to accredit and recognize laboratories, inspection entities, certification entities and validation entities. Other roles are to provide a shell for humanitarian projects whether human or nature made. As a public trust, this is to ensure the integrity of products and services while exercising due-care.
The GOB is a public trust entity. Established in 2008 and earning tripartite governmental authority in 2009.
We provide third-party services to the primary purpose to protect communities and consumers that provide:
- Laboratory Services attune to Proficiency Testing applying management practices and methods
- Inspection entities providing third-party services
- Certification entities providing third-party management system assessments
- Certification entities providing branding activities based established own designated benchmarks
- Validation entities attesting to services and products
Our independent and impartial character within the free-market monitor and surveillance whether products and services with supply - chains are safe and effective as claimed. Our expertise includes supply chains within security, health, environment, construction, energy, food, logistics and finance, to name a few. Signatories and bearers are assessed, investigated and evaluated, generating a report leading to granting and issuance of a an instrument of attestation (IOA). The IOA provides for the use of the GOB logo.
Signatories and bearers carry the freedom to assure that our legally binding chartered purpose is integral to exercising due-care and integrity in ethics. The diversity of sectors, subjects, disciplines greatly varies, yet the charter-purpose remains. While the field of work of accreditation and recognition entities seek expansion through sales, our work as a public trust is consumer-centric. Being consumer-centric with integrity provides a focus of specialization and not attempt to be everything for everyone.
As a public trust we have various stakeholders:
- Third-party services providers
- Users of third-party services providers
- Ultimately consumers (families, individuals) end users
- Government branches (such as Treasury, Justice, State)
- Educational and Scientific institutions
During COVID-19 we maintain monitoring the contagion in discussion with GOB Delegates and Board members. We study trajectories from 2017 through 2020 and beyond. This information was passed on to health organizations and governmental law enforcement authority.
Visit also About.